Stolen from slickdeals: Visiondirect.com 30% Bing Cash Back! great contact lens deal! it was 25% few weeks ago, but now its 30%! follow these steps to get an even better deal!!
- go to msn.com and search for acuvue
- you should see the ad on the top: it says “Acuvue Contact Lenses·www.VisionDirect.com $ Bing cashback” -click on the “Bing cashback” and log into your bing cb account.
- notice although it says 20% on the ad, when you click on it it says 30%! make sure you take a screenshot of this & keep a record of it!
- then when you get in the site you can add the items you want to the basket
- enter coupon code 20 SAVERS at checkout -MSN customers get 20% off your order! Plus, get free shipping with coupon code SHIP FREE3
- you should be able to see the new subtotal before checking out.
- from my experience, bing cashback will be applied to the total before the 20% code, mine showed up in 2 days, it doesn’t show up right away, but I think you should wait 48 hours before contacting vision direct or bing.
make sure you take a screenshot of the whole process, especially the page where it shows 30% bing cb. this way you have proof if they try to give you trouble. again, my cb showed up automatically after 2 days and I had no problems at all! received my contacts in 1 week, also i’ll be getting the 75 dollar rebate for being a first time wearer of acuvue oasys. i think after cashback and rebate a whole year of supply will be less than 50. it’s a really nice deal! hope you find this helpful~ After Being CashBack, I should be getting a box of Biofinity Torics for ~$15 — normally these can’t be had for less than $42.Get ShareaholicUncategorized